Meet Deep Trekker : Truly Portable Submersible Robots
With a patented pitching system, and gaming style controller, quickly and easily learn to pilot the Deep Trekker underwater robots
All in one box, with nothing else required. With internal batteries, Deep Trekker products are the only truly portable systems
This is not a toy, but it sure is fun to fly. Deep Trekker systems are built to last in hard ocean environments
Introducing the Deep Trekker Underwater ROV Product Lines
- DTG2: The world’s first fully portable ROV, the DTG2 is a commercial-grade mini ROV equipped with a patented pitching system for maximum maneuverability. The internal ROV camera offers an expansive field of vision you can easily control with the handheld controller device.
- DTX2: The DTX2 is the world’s first fully portable vectored ROV — it is equipped with vectored thrusters that facilitate lateral movement and working in higher currents. Based on the same principles of the flagship DTG2 ROV system, the DTX2 ROV provides robust inspections for dives up to 1000 feet.
- DT340: A wheeled or track vehicle, the DT340 provides ideal traction for inspecting wet or dry pipes. With internal batteries, the DT340 pipe crawler provides the portability you need and is submersible up to 50 meters.
- DT320: The DT320 is a miniature version of our DT340 regular sized pipe crawler. This mini sewer inspection camera is designed to inspect small pipes down to 6 inches in diameter. The DT320 is constructed of durable stainless steel aluminum and features strong battery-powered performance. It’s small size also makes it easily portable for 1-man jobs.
- DT640: The DT640 is the most versatile inspection vehicle of its kind. With skidless steering, zero turning radius, and underwater-proofing up to 50m, this utility vehicle can tackle a multitude of remote inspections.
- DTPod: The DTPod underwater surveillance and monitoring cameras are standalone cameras for permanent installation or drop camera applications. Using the Deep Trekker handheld controller, see live 360 degree video up to 300 m (1000 ft) underwater.
Select a Product Line
Why People LOVE Deep Trekker
- Dave FraserOwner/Operator at Sunset Diving
- Luis Felipe
"Our larger ROV has often not been on a job site because it uses was not anticipated or it's footprint was just too large. We purchased the DTG2 to fill in a gap we had; it's small and ultra portable and the video feed is reasonable. We have basically shelved drop cameras that cost more than this unit."
- Bruce GrayOperations Officer, Environment Canada
ROVs and Pipe Crawlers for Numerous Industries
Deep Trekker can provide a reliable, easy-to-use underwater drone for companies in a wide range of industries including:
Not sure which underwater drone ROV is best for your applications? You can take our brief online quiz to hone in on the right product. You can also give us a call or send us an email for personalized product selection assistance.
March 18, 2019The Government of Canada is advancing women’s economic empowerment with the first ever Women Entrepreneurship Strategy, a $2-billion investment that seeks to double the number of women-ownedbusinesses by 2025. Today the Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business and Export Promotion and Marwan Tabbara, Member of Parliament for Kitchener South–Hespeler joined local women entrepreneurs and… Read More »
March 13, 2019Across a variety of offshore industries, there is a push to reduce man hours to reduce cost, risk and weather dependency during offshore inspections. Reduced cost and increased satellite communication infrastructure opens up the opportunity to operate systems located offshore, remotely from shore. In addition to reduced cost and risk, remote operation can greatly increase… Read More »
March 7, 2019According to a review by the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), 70 percent of the global aquaculture workforce are female, occupying roles from fish production and processing to retail and support. With seafood as a key source of nutrition worldwide, increasing gender equality throughout its supply chain is crucial for this industry’s advancements. In… Read More »
Some people call it an underwater robot or an underwater drone, the technical term is really “remotely operated vehicle” or “ROV” and those that are ROV pilots understand this term. But hey, what about the rest of us, what does that mean? Is it on land, air or water? Well, ROV implies ‘underwater remotely operated vehicle’. It is essentially a remote control underwater camera. Yes, it’s like having your own personal diver to perform all of those intricate and difficult jobs without ever having to pay someone to get in the water.
Are you looking for an affordable underwater ROV or just one that’s easy to use? Ours looks quite a bit different than the traditional ones you may already know. Deep Trekker ROVs don’t look like other ROVs because it’s unlike any other subsea vehicle on the market. The rugged, robust Deep Trekker DTG2 and DTX2 ROV product lines were designed with tough jobs in mind, but with intense attention given to the user experience. Taking their cues from larger work class ROVs, the Deep Trekker brings all of the functionality required for difficult jobs, but without the usual complexity. Check out our ROV shop to find the perfect ROV or pipe crawler for your needs.
We Have a Solid Understanding of Your Unique Underwater Inspection Challenges
Our goal is to provide the most innovative, user-friendly products that give you the uncompromised ability to see underwater – without having to get into the water. As a customer-focused company, you can also count on us to provide first-class customer service. We don’t have “regular” service hours: You can always reach a senior ROV team member by phone or email whenever you have a question or issue. With several years of experience innovating in the ROV industry, Deep Trekker is ready to provide you the perfect tool for your inspections, surveys, or other operations.
Get to know our company story and check out our blog for more industry insights.
CCTV Pipe Crawler
Working with municipalities, service contractors and utility companies over the years showed us the need for an easy to use, entirely portable and submersible pipe crawler system. While there are CCTV pipe inspection systems on the market, none are quite like the DT340 Pipe Crawler. Deep Trekker pipe crawlers are the only robots of its kind that operate completely independently of any external systems such as generators or dedicated service trucks.
We built this highly robust inspection system with you in mind. It has all of the functionalities you require with the added benefit of only two carrying cases for the entire system, reducing your set up time to start inspecting. The CCTV crawlers are internally battery-operated, 100% submersible up to 50 meters, and have options for customizations such as elevating arms, tracks and wheel options. The DT340 pipe crawler can integrate with software systems such as WinCan, so you can complete regulatory compliant pipeline inspections regardless of how remote or hard to reach access points might be.
Contact Us for More Information and a Free ROV Quote
If you’re looking for a high-performing, easy-to-use ROV or pipe crawler for your underwater operations, check out the Deep Trekker product line today. And feel free to contact us or give us a call at +1 (226) 400-0073 for more information and a no-obligation ROV quote.
Explore all of our products