Inspect interior and predator nets, moorings, feeding habits, and quickly retrieve morts
Why Deep Trekker ROVs for Aquaculture
The Benefits of Deep Trekker for Aquaculture:
- No topside power or boxes, quickly move from dock to dock.
- Handheld video controller with integrated super bright monitor
- Specially designed mort retrieval tool
- 270 degree camera rotation to quickly inspect large areas of the pens
- Easy to use, most pilots becoming proficient after a few hours of use
with Auxiliary Lights
The ideal tool for efficient Aquaculture Inspections
DTG2 Smart with
Mort Pusher and Auxiliary Camera
Switch from main camera to auxiliary cameras
to monitor live mort retrieval
Where lateral inspections and working
in currents are necessary
Need help finding the best solution to inspect your farm? 4 questions deliver the answers.
Mort Pusher In Action
Fish Farm Inspections
DTX2 In Action
"We have been using DTG smart unit for more than an year now in our aquaculture operations. It worked really well for us. It took away a lot of costly dive time. This was the low cost, portable and easy to operate machine at the time we bought. I believe, it still is. The best things about this purchasing this machine is, ease of operation, very cooperative sales team and best after sale support and service. Very low down time observed with the machine too as most of minor repairs can be done on site."
- Jayaprabandh PudotaHarmful Plankton Monitor/Technician