Commercial / Salvage Diving
The most versatile, reliable, and rugged diver on your team.
Why Deep Trekker ROVs for Commercial/Salvage
The Benefits of Deep Trekker in Commercial/Salvage:
- Complete Portability with no topside generators or boxes required
- Easy to Use. You don’t have to be a trained ROV pilot to be an expert pilot
- Compact size and extreme maneuverability with the patented pitching system
- Advanced add-ons such as a grabber arm, cutter attachment, thickness gauge, sonar and more
- Affordable robust equipment
- Document dives on an SD card with the Deep Trekker DVR, with voice-over capabilities
with Auxiliary Lights
Extra light when you’re in confined spaces and
Smart Sensors for precise inspections
Retrieve objects or deliver tools
with the 2-function grabber arm
Work in higher currents, retrieve
objects or deliver tools
Vectored Thruster DTX2
"Last time we looked there was not an ROV that competes at this price point; considering size, function, features and customer service, two thumbs up!
"Our larger ROV has often not been on a job site because it use was not anticipated or it's footprint was just too large. We purchased the DTG2 to fill in a gap we had; it's small and ultra portable and the video feed is reasonable. We have basically shelved drop cameras that cost more than this unit."
- Bruce GrayOperations Officer, Environment Canada
Increase diver safety, reduce dive times, deliver tools, complete pre-inspections.