Oil and Energy
Rugged and Robust Features of a Work Class ROV, but in a portable, affordable package.
Why Deep Trekker ROVs for Oil and Energy
The Benefits of Deep Trekker for Oil and Energy:
- Easily deploy with 1 -2 person teams to complete full inspections
- On-board batteries requiring no top-side power
- 270 degree camera rotation for efficient inspection
- Monitor divers easily and completely document all work
- Pitching System allows the ROV to go where is to small or dangerous for divers
- No maintenace, no shaft seals to service, grease or replace. Simply keep it clean and charged
with Auxiliary Cameras
Switch between 3 camera views
with on-screen heading and depth
Intelligent sensors for heading and depth
for precise inspections
Work in higher currents and
perform lateral inspections
Working with Divers
"Last time we looked there was not an ROV that competes at this price point; considering size, function, features and customer service, two thumbs up!
"Our larger ROV has often not been on a job site because it use was not anticipated or it's footprint was just too large. We purchased the DTG2 to fill in a gap we had; it's small and ultra portable and the video feed is reasonable. We have basically shelved drop cameras that cost more than this unit."
- Bruce GrayOperations Officer, Environment Canada
Rugged and robust features in a small package. Save time and money by deploying a Deep Trekker micro ROV for your next inspection.