Deep Trekker has now the integrated the Cygnus Multiple Echo Ultrasonic Digital Thickness Gauge with the DTG2 ROV. This industry leading thickness gauge has been specifically designed to integrate seamlessly with the Deep Trekker DTG2 ROV, making it easier the determine the metal thickness of a tanks, hulls, or corrosion without removing protective coatings.
- Measures remaining metal thickness on corroded and coated structures
- All measurements are error checked using 3 return echoes to give repeatable, reliable results
- Accepted by all major classification societies
- Greatly reduces inspection time and costs
- Echo strength indicator to aid measurement.
- Portable Water Tanks, Internal Inspections
- Underwater Infrastructure Inspections
- Vessel Hull and Ballast Tank Inspection
The Deep Trekker DTG2 Thickness Gauge includes a 3.5 MHz probe fully integrated to the DTG2 ROV, ideal for investigating materials 2 mm – 150 mm (0.065″ – 6.000″) in thickness.
Optional 2.25 MHz probe and 5.0 MHz probe are available based on your needs. Please make a request in your quote comments.
Lower frequency probes offer better penetration on heavy corrosion/coatings.
Customize your Deep Trekker ROV Package for your specific needs with these available add-ons. Add-ons must be selected at time of purchase, or by sending back your unit to the Deep Trekker Service Center.