Yachts and Toys to be Flaunted at the Dubai Boat Show
With over $65 billion invested in ports across the UAE in 2018, the focus of this year’s Dubai International Boat Show will be on growing the market as a whole, with 85 per cent of the yachts on display from the small- and medium-sized category.
“This year’s show would pay greater attention to the “toys” that will accompany the boats,” says Trixie LohMirmand, Senior VP, Events, Dubai World Trade Centre.
This push comes at a time when the UAE is investing heavily in its maritime tourism strategy, with new passenger ports for cruise ships in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi, while attempting to model itself as a city of luxury and comfort where yacht owners can dock their vessels in the winter.
Promising a world-class line up of vessels, gadgets and entertainment, the Dubai Boat Show lures audiences ranging from serious buyers to lifestyle enthusiasts. Deep Trekker looks forward to showcasing its state-of-the-art and innovative underwater drones, designed for yachtees, boat owners and underwater enthusiasts.
Top 5 Super Yachts Attending the Dubai Boat Show
- Azimut S7 – A carbon fibre beauty whose standout feature is her speed – both Coupe and Sport fly versions can exceed 35 knots.
- Majesty 100 – A boat that possesses lavish interiors that do not compromise performance thanks to its two 1,900 HP engines.
- Integrity 55 – A yacht conceived with the same drive to exceed all expectation that has earned the country global renown for visionary innovation and unbridled luxury.
- Silvercraft 36CC – Designed to suit both leisure and sporting activities; four rods on deck and five holders on the aluminium tee top, the 36 CC boat is perfect for sport fanatics.
- Grande 25 Metri – A successor to the AZ 80 series, the new semi-custom model will feature a Carbon Tech superstructure, roll bar, hardtop and transom with a tender garage.
Add an Underwater Drone to Your Yacht!
In need of the perfect underwater exploration tool for your yacht? Deep Trekker will platform its DTG2 underwater drone – equipped with a HD Camera for capturing high quality video and picture below the waves.
The camera is easy to use, with live, zero latency viewing on the handheld controller, and the ability to record the dive experience in 4K resolution. Switch to photo mode to snap photos up to 18 megapixels with the 270 degree rotating camera housed inside the underwater drone.