The control console is designed in a Pelican 1560 case. Complete with wheels, retractable extension handle and automatic pressure equalization valve to keep water out. The included 10.1″ Toughbook and secondary 17″ monitor are daylight readable and run either from the internal batteries or while plugged into any 110/220 VAC outlet.
The control console can easily ‘plug-and-play’ with any Deep Trekker system, with optional video input from the Deep Trekker camera. The compact case houses any additional equipment for the third-party sensors to integrate with the computer, meaning there are no extra cords for you to manage.
- Durability: Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Standards: Military 810G, 461E and IP65
- Complete System Weight: 51 lbs (23 kg)
- Dimensions: 22.07″ x 17.92″ x 10.42″ (56.1 x 45.5 x 26.5 cm)
- Power Source: Internal Batteries or 110/220 VAC
- Battery Run Time: 3 – 6 hours
- Recharge Time: 1.5 hours
- Durability: Fully rugged
- Display: 10.1” touchscreen, 1 – 6000 nit (depending on lighting conditions and settings) 5 – Anti-reflective, anti-glare and circular polarizer
- Battery Life: 10 hours
- Ports: USB x 2, FireWire, SDXC, Ethernet, Optional 2nd LAN (Ethernet), VGA, Serial, PC Card, ExpressCard, Headphone, Mic, Dock Connector
- Display: 17″ daylight readable monitor, dimmable