Get more work done. The DTG2 Worker is designed for the ROV operator who needs to retrieve or manipulate objects below the surface as well as have the control of heading and depth with the sensors package.
The DTG2 Worker is our most popular model, allowing treasure hunters, search and rescue crews, or someone who lost their sunglasses to easily retrieve objects underwater.
- Search and Recovery
- Underwater Construction / Salvage
- Exploration and Underwater Archaeology
- Submerged Infrastructure Inspection
- DTG2 ROV
- 100 m tether
- Heavy duty tether reel with bearings and electrical slip ring for easy tether management
- Integrated Super Bright Screen Controller
- Robust Carrying Case
- Intelligent sensor package complete with auto depth and auto heading
- 2 Function Grabber Arm
- Smart chargers
- Buoyancy weight set
- Operator manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Heading (degrees)
- Depth (meters)
- Water Temperature (degrees C)
- Pitch (degrees)
- Roll (degrees)
- Camera Angle (degrees)
- Turns Counter
- ROV Hour Counter (hours)
- Battery Level Controller (%)
- Battery Level ROV (%)
- Added ROV Intelligence
- Display Text overlay to live video screen
All Deep Trekker DTG2 Packages are comprised of the same remotely operated vehicle (ROV), but packaged with different accessories based on your needs.
The Deep Trekker DTG2 product line features these key advantages.