Aquaculture UK 2018
United Kingdoms’s most notable Aquaculture Exhibition and Conference
MAY 23 – 24, 2018 Aviemore, Scotland
Showcasing at Aquaculture UK 2018 | Deep Trekker Booth #211
Over the last eight years, Deep Trekker Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) have become the defacto underwater ROV for aquaculture inspections. Visit us in Aviemore, Scotland for Aquaculture UK 2018 at stand 211.
We will be showcasing the DTG2 ROV in a large water tank, offering all attendees the opportunity to test drive the submersible robot for themselves.
In the area, but can’t make it to the show? Be sure to contact us for a private demonstration of the ultimate aquaculture ROV.
The Benefits of Deep Trekker for Aquaculture:
- Allows for site managers to perform their own inspections
- Truly portable with no topside power
- Provides live-video of feeding and stock health
- Multiple add-ons to complete sampling and small repairs
- Up to 8 hours of operations on a single 1.5 hour charge