Oil and Energy
Rugged and Robust Features of a Work Class ROV, but in a portable, affordable package.
Why Deep Trekker ROVs for Oil and Energy
The Benefits of Deep Trekker for Oil and Energy:
- Easily deploy with 1 -2 person teams to complete full inspections
- On-board batteries requiring no top-side power
- 270 degree camera rotation for efficient inspection
- Monitor divers easily and completely document all work
- Pitching System allows the ROV to go where is to small or dangerous for divers
- No maintenace, no shaft seals to service, grease or replace. Simply keep it clean and charged
with Auxiliary Cameras
Switch between 3 camera views
with on-screen heading and depth
Intelligent sensors for heading and depth
for precise inspections
Work in higher currents and
perform lateral inspections
Working with Divers
"We have been using DTG smart unit for more than an year now in our aquaculture operations. It worked really well for us. It took away a lot of costly dive time. This was the low cost, portable and easy to operate machine at the time we bought. I believe, it still is. The best things about this purchasing this machine is, ease of operation, very cooperative sales team and best after sale support and service. Very low down time observed with the machine too as most of minor repairs can be done on site."
- Jayaprabandh PudotaHarmful Plankton Monitor/Technician
Rugged and robust features in a small package. Save time and money by deploying a Deep Trekker micro ROV for your next inspection.